Regular Program: Monday to Friday 09:00-16:00
Please note, different hours of opening may apply during the holiday periods. Please check the website for any updates on opening times.
Enjoy our Resources:
- A reference library of about 3000 books
- An electronic photographic archive of about 10,000 historic images
- Buy prints of these unique photographs as special gifts or mementos
- An archive of historic documents, including newspaper files for most of the 20th century
- A quiet and comfortable setting for research
- A range of publications about Malawi for sale
- The Society’s internationally respected journal published continually since January 1948. It spans Nyasaland’s history from colonial times to independence, through one party rule to Malawi’s current multi-party democracy. Back numbers are available for sale.